How to Comment on an Existing Blog Post
You have read a particularly well written blog post on teaching@NMC and you would like to share some of your thoughts. Here’s how:
- Click on the blog post title, the Continue Reading link, or the in the post.
- Scroll to the bottom of the article to Leave a Reply.
- Enter your name, email, and your comment.
- Click Submit Comment.
**Registering for the site is not necessary to comment.
How to Create a Blog Post
You are ready to share your ideas, thoughts, or an important article or resource with others on teaching@NMC.
- Use the Contact Us page to request a User Name and Password.
- Log in to teaching@NMC by clicking Blogin on the top, gray menu.
- This will open the Dashboard screen.
- Click on Posts in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Click the Add New option.
- Fill in the form to create your post. Enter a title, enter the content for your post, select Faculty as the category, and add keywords (e.g., faculty, online, math, Moodle) for your post in the Tags area. More Details Here…
- You may wish to click the Kitchen Sink icon to have the entire editor toolbar displayed.
- Click Submit for Review to have your post reviewed and placed on teaching@NMC.
**Please keep fair use and copyright in mind when adding images to your post. If an image is not yours, please try to use a thumbnail size image (150 px X 150 px) and attribute the image to its owner.