- Reliable Internet connection.
- Up-to-date version of one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
- Back-up location in case your primary access location has problems (i.e. computer issue, no Internet access, or power outage).
- Word processor or familiarization with Google Docs.
Note: NMC has several computer labs available, and check your regional library or businesses (McDonalds, bookstore, café, etc.) for access options.
- Computer manufactured within the last four years.
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024×768.
- A high-speed (broadband) Internet connection.
- PDF Reader (may be required for some courses). [Download Acrobat Reader]