The resources and activities below can help both new and experienced instructors prepare for a new semester at NMC.
Before Students Arrive
- Turn in required paperwork.
- Organize your materials.
- Meet your peers.
- Find resources in your academic area.
- Meet your department chair. Prep by reviewing the Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement before your meeting.
- Create a syllabus using the Course Syllabus Essential Criteria template from the Academic Forms page.
- Are you Moodle ready? Minimum Moodle requirements include instructor contact info, course syllabus, and the gradebook. The Moodle Basics for Instructors (MBI) resource is a great way to get started.
- One way to start your first day of class – BINGO.
- Find your course and student information in My Success.