Below you’ll find important Moodle dates to remember:
- August 22nd – Students populated in Fall 2017 (1801) courses. You’ll be able to see student lists in Moodle. Students will not be able to see courses unless you turn a course on early.
- August 25th – Fall 2017 (1801) courses turned on. The semester begins August 26th, and we’ll turn on courses a day beforehand so students will be able to access course content. You can turn a course off if you’d like to postpone their access.
- September 1st – Spring 2015 (1502) courses deleted. We continually delete older Moodle courses to keep the server running optimally. You can backup/download a Moodle course on your own or reach out to us to learn about options for saving older course content.
- Tuesday, August 22nd – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Osterlin 113
- Tuesday, August 22nd – 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Online Zoom Meeting
- Thursday, August 24th – 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Online Zoom Meeting
- Thursday, August 24th – 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Scholars Hall 206
If you’ve been assigned to teach a course in the summer or Fall of 2017, but the course doesn’t appear in your Moodle dashboard, check with your department manager to make sure you’ve been assigned to the course in the registration software.
If you have any questions about these upcoming dates, or if you’d like help importing or backing up content, please feel free to respond to this blog, give us a call or submit a ticket. We’re happy to help in any way we can.