It’s time to think spring and clean up your Ensemble Library or Zoom Cloud content. If you have previous semester lecture capture videos in your library, it is time for you to ask yourself: Do I need to keep or delete past lectures?
Here’s what we need you to do for Ensemble:
- Delete the videos you no longer need:
- Click Select All and then from the Bulk drop down menu choose Bulk Delete to delete everything in your library,
- Select multiple videos by checking the box next to each one and then from the Bulk drop down menu choose Bulk Delete or,
- Click the Delete menu option located below and to the right for the video(s) you want to delete.
Here’s what we need you to do for Zoom Cloud:
- Log in to nmc.zoom.us. Click on the Recordings link under the Personal menu on the top left of the screen
- Check the box next to the videos you would like to delete. You can select multiple videos.
- Click on Delete Selected in the upper left.
Ask for help:
- Let us know if all the contents in your library can be deleted, or
- Give us a date range of videos to be deleted.
Note: You can download videos onto your computer or a USB stick drive by clicking the Download menu option located just below the video.
Contact Sherry Trier at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for assistance in deleting lecture capture files.